iCan Storage City Moving Services
Here is how it works:
- iCan Storage brings a 16′ container to your city apartment address and parks as close to your address as possible/allowable.
- We unload the container from the truck to ground level to allow for easy loading/unloading.
- Our driver will wait with the container and truck as you and/or your movers load (or unload) the container.
- Our driver is not allowed to help load/unload your contents.
- Each iCan Storage City Move service includes 4 hours of time to load/unload the container. If required, additional hours are available.
- At the completion of the loading (if that is what you are doing), we deliver your container to either your new home or to our secure facility to be stored until your new home is ready.
Easy Loading and Unloading
iCan Storage City Moving FAQs
What areas do you service?
- Jersey City
What is the cost of a iCan Storage City move?
City Moves incur a $500 surcharge on top of the online quote that is available through our on-line instant quote system. This surcharge covers the first 4 hours of driver wait time.
What happens if I exceed 4 hours during the load/unload?
Additional hours will incur a charge of $150/hour.